Sunday, December 11, 2016

Noodle Ring Day turns into a Ramen Post




1:55am

Hello again! 

*sips coffee with an ice cream scoop*

 I drink way too much coffee, I got a million ways to drink it. Tonight, I grabbed the same metal spoon I used to mixed my coffee and dug it into my own personal tub of vanilla. I should probably invest in an ice cream scooper- it's one of those extra kitchen tools I always seem to forget to buy... 
Maybe it's just not that important to me and I secretly don't want to do more dishes but then again I do own a weird gadget that plucks leaves off herbs...and a whisk. 

Have you ever tried cleaning a whisk? 

I'm getting off subject.

ANYWAY,

 so I plopped a generous amount of ice cream into my already full mug of coffee and it's so damn good. The ice cream melts into a frothy cloud that tickles my cupid's bow and the bitter hot coffee surprises you. I love contrast. I love salty sweet snacks. I love depth and variety. Which is related to another obsession with mine:

RAMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN 
(the good kind of ramen.)

hahaha. (oh im so good at transitions) 

But seriously though. Ask any of my friends, and they can agree with the fact that I eat too much ramen. I eat so much ramen that when people meet me for the first time, the question they use as a icebreaker is: "So how do you cook such great ramen? You make it look AMAZING in your snapchats." 

I could explain and go on and on, but let's save that for another post. ;) 


Anywho~
Here is yet another "cute finds" post related to a unique holiday:

Happy Noodle Ring Day !
*inserts an old photo of myself eating ramen*



Okay, okay, I know that noodle rings and ramen are two completely different things. I even googled it and go ahead and do it yourself. There's a dish where it looks like a bunch of noodles are poured into a bundt ring pan, and it's baked. Look it up.

  I'm not kidding, and as much as I'm sure it tastes fine-
 IT DOES NOT LOOK FINE.
Here. Let me save you some time:
 ~*~*~*~*TAHDAH~*~*~*~*~

Again, I'm sure it tastes okay, but it's definitely different.

 Today is not the day for me to find a way to deal with something so...uniquely different. So I'm going to do a cute finds post related to the closet thing- ramen!!!  Let's do this! ~


Pho Bowl Ring

Click to Shop

 

 

Japanese miso floating ramen noodle bowl ring.

Click to Shop


unisex chicken ramen hoodie

Click to Shop

 

My Favorite type of men is ramen

Click to Shop

 

Chinese Food WOMENS T-Shirt

Click to Shop

 


Pho Sho Shirt

 Click to Shop


Justin Timberlake Ramen Noodle Hair Pop Socks

Click to Shop 

 

 

I Live On Ramen Noodle 

Click to Shop

 

Got Ramen?: Unisex Adult & Child Shirt

Click to Shop

 

Ramen Chicken Sweater and Jogger Pants 

Click to Shop

 

RAMEN NOODLE sweatshirt

Click to Shop

 

Ramen Leggings

Click to Shop

 

Maroon Noodle Bowl with chopstick rest

 Click to Shop

 

 

Rice Bowl set of 2 handmade ceramic bowls noodle bowl soup 

Click to Shop

 

Hand Blown Glass Noodle Bowl with Chopstick Rest in Robbin's Egg and Red

Click to Shop 

 

RAMEN NOODLE PLANTER

Click to Shop

 

 

The Ginger Zing, Ginger & Chili powder infused Okinawa Sea Salt, Great for Fried Rice, Ramen noodles

Click to Shop

 

 

KawaiiMy neighbor Totoro Inspired / fanart Chopsticks with rest

Click to Shop

 

 

Hand Painted Cat Bowl

Click to Shop

 

 

Studio Ghibli Watercolor Spirited Away No Face Ramen Bath

Click to Shop

 

 

13" x 19" A Taxonomy : Ramen

Click to shop

 

 

Ramen in the Alley 11x17" Art Print

Click to Shop

 


Send Noods - Ramen Noodle Hat Pin

Click to Shop

 

Ramen Cat Postcard

Click to Shop

 

 

Ramen Pop Art Poster, unframed 18x24 Digital Print

Click to Shop

 

Ramen II

Click to Shop

 

 

Ramen Noodle Sticker

 Click to Shop


Figure Statue Figurine Chibi Kawaii Terrarium Decor

Click to Shop

 

 

Colored Maruchan Cups of Noodles Giclée Print/Poster

Click to shop

 

 

cute pair of narutomaki hair clips

Click to Shop

 

 

Dim Sum/Ramen - Hair Tie, Food hair tie

Click to Shop

 


That's it for now. :)
 I'm off to go cook some ramen now!
:)

Toodles noodles!
(HAHAHAHAHAHA) *slaps knee*

Have a beautiful day! <3


Don't forget to follow my other websites! I will love you forever<3


Instagram : krizkotv
Snapchat: sugarpet 
Personal Facebook 
Like my FB Page!
Twitter ( I update this often!)










No comments:

Post a Comment