Thursday, December 1, 2016

Eat a Red Apple Day


10:03 pm
Hey guys! 
Wow, It's already December 1st. This year is coming to an end and I still can't believe how fast it went. I'm currently getting over a cold, so this will be a short post. I'm going to try and participate in "Blogmas" this year (post a new blog everyday) so let's see if I can keep this up! Anywho~

Happy "Eat a Red Apple Day!
As you know, to help get me in the mood to continue blogging, and to help fuel my admiration of odd holidays, here is another blog post where I relate this hobby to another:  
Browsing online shops/sites and the cute items/ideas they offer<3

 I love sharing them not only because of the fun of finding them, but because I feel that sharing these shops help support small businesses and creative minds.
( I will try to keep 80% of the items I share to be from small businesses)

 Let me know in the comments what items from the list below are your favorites. There will be a link under each photo to the shop/artist. If you end up purchasing an item, I'd love to know that as well. Enjoy! :) I had a lot of fun making this.~<3


--------------------------






Red Apple Snood


Crochet Red Apple Hat



Red Apple Hair Pin and Hair Tie




Red Apple Zipper All Purpose Pouch





Red Apple Felt Ornament Phone Key Chain


Red Apple Back to School Hair Clippies





Red Fox and White Glitter Rose Crown with Red Crystallized Apple and Gold and Silver Berries

Click to shop

 

 

 Sparkly Apple Red Scarf

Click to shop


 

 Crimson Red Chunky Chain Scarf

Click to shop

 

 

 

Red Apple Vintage Inspired Dress

Click to Shop


Shoulder Tie Apple Cotton Top

Click to shop


Vintage 80s Apple Computer Crew Neck

Click to shop




Vintage Apple Brooch




Apple Planner Felt Clip


Red Apple Brooch


Vintage Crewel Apple  Stitched Pillow



Decorative Quirky Apple Pillow


Cute Apple Throw Pillow


Candied Apple Red Cosmetic Glitter

Hand Embroidered Apple Pouch

Candy Apple Red Lipgloss


Apple Harvest Pink Glitter Bath Bomb




Apple Sage Bath Bomb





That's it for now. :) Thank you, I enjoyed making this. <3


Don't forget to follow my other websites! I will love you forever<3


Instagram : krizkotv
Snapchat: sugarpet 
Personal Facebook 
Like my FB Page!
Twitter ( I update this often!)










No comments:

Post a Comment