Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Peanut Butter Lover's Day!

Happy Peanut Butter Lover's day!

Happy Peanut Butter Lover's day! by sugarpet featuring glass ornaments


Floral skirt / Short shorts, $5.02 / High heel shoes, $53 / Monsoon cross body / River Island watch, $23 / Wayfare / John Lewis belt, $42 / Linda Farrow Luxe round eyewear / Journey Footwear Manor Peanut Boots, $105 / Glass ornament / Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, 1.5-Ounce Packages (Pack of 36) / Free People Waltzing Matilda Aspen Carry On Bag / Wall art / Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter, Crunch Time, 16-Ounce Jars (Pack of... / How to Make a Better Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich: BA Daily / Peanut Butter Boat / Pick Reese's Peanut Butter Cups / peanut butter / Chocolate | Peanut Butter | Smucker's Products | Smucker's / Deals Sonic Drive-In offers half-price shakes, including new Peanut...
Hello my lovely peanutbuttercups!~<3

Today is "Peanut Butter Lovers" day! 

Click on the image above to see where everything is from! The skirt and platform shoes are my favorites, what's yours?!!


Heh. I like to look up random holidays on Google, and they literally have a holiday for every single day.  It's pretty interesting and it's a great way to come up with post ideas when you're having a blogger's block! I used to take related photos for every single weird holiday and I'd post it on Tumblr, my followers loved it! I don't know why I stopped... 

Anywho~

Oh peanut-butter... I've never actually liked peanut butter until probably mid high school. 
I hated celery . (I still do) When I was little, everybody would eat celery and peanut-butter in their home lunches and I couldn't stand it! It wasn't until high school where I forced myself to include peanut-butter into my diet because my doctor told me it would help me gain weight! I used to be around 80-90 pounds and I hated being so thin. I ate so much peanut-butter sandwiches until I've grown a liking to it.. It's probably because I made them pretty special with bananas and Nutella chocolate :3 Now I love peanut butter and can't get enough of it. Also, I can now eat celery... just as long it's not raw.. hehe. I love celery in soups and stews!


Oh and here are my  ~*~* Selfies of the day! ~*~*



That's it for today!<3 Don't forget to follow my other websites! I will love you forever<3




Twitter ( I update this often!)







New Youtube (I literally just made this, but videos will be up soon!<3)


Instagram: @krizkotv


No comments:

Post a Comment