Saturday, December 1, 2012

Geo Princess MiMi Sesame Grey Circle lens Review~ And Red Cherry #42 lash review!

   So today's review will be on Geo's Princess mimi Sesame Grey lenses, and a pair of Red Cherry #42 lashes! The lenses are 15 mm, and are designed by the famous Japanese model, Tsubasa Masuwaka! I fell in love with the Chocolate brown version (I'll do a review on those soon) so I've been very excited to try these out. It has a unique 3 tone pattern- to others it may seem creepy especially if you're a circle lens beginner, or if you've only tried 1-toned lenses in the past. These in particular sort of give a 3D effect, which is nice because it gives that extra pop. :3


     


 I used a very high flash for these photos because I wanted the main attention to be the eyes!~ (Sorry for hurting your eyeballs!~ hehe)

Photo above is with flash again, but a farther distance. Still very noticeable and dolly looking, which I love! 

1) You can hardly see it, but I promise I'll take better pictures! It's one of my wire bunny bands from my shop, wrapped around my ponytail band! It adds a cute detail touch to any outfit.
2) Dark Green Bottled Fairy necklace- Crystal Dreams (trinket shop in Maui I'm doing a cute review on these too because it has a really adorable meaning~)
3) Grey cut-out sleeve top- Forever 21
4) Black silk lace trimmed skirt- From a small shop in the Philippines




Photo above is taken outside on a cloudy day without flash ^___^ You can see how some people could say the pattern of the lens remind them of those of a reptile! ~
These lashes aren't too thick or overly dramatic, and are perfect if you're trying to go for a much lighter dolly look.  When I'm in the mood to doll up I always look for lashes that have spikes. I love how these don't come off too fake and spiky! Human hair really makes a difference and brings softness to it. The fact that I used a very light mascara over them helped too. Especially since these lashes aren't as thick, applying too much product would ruin them. So be careful!
Woops! My left lash is a little crooked.. Shhhhhh. I need to work on my lash skills... I love how these lashes are made with 100% human hair. They don't look glossy and plastic-ky . In fact, they're very soft to the touch and since it's band is nearly invisible, they don't feel uncomfortable on your lids! I especially get that problem near the inner corners of my eyes. So A+ for comfortableness.

Btw Sorry for all the camwhoring ^_^ My hair grows really quick so wanted to get a lot of nice pics before my black roots started growing out.. Oh! And speaking of hair.. I've been getting a lot of hair questions. (Maybe I'll make a separate post for that..) One of the main questions I get is how do I get my hair to have curled-in short bangs one day, and a longer bang flip the next. And it's really easy. [HOLY POOP I just deleted a huge paragraph about me blabbing about my hair. I'll definitely make a hair faq post!] But yeah, back to the hair. I just cut my bangs to be short enough to curl and meet above my eyes, and long enough to flip or tuck behind my ear so I can flip my long layers over them! I'm sorry if that doesn't make any sense, but again I'll make a hair post soon. <3
A photo of my cat baby Shadow and I ! I love her so much. Grey contact lens, grey top, grey kitty! ^U^





Products used:

-GEO Princes Mimi Sesame Grey Lens

-Red Cherry lashes #42

-Lips = Revlon Just bitten Lip Balm Stain (I mixed the color Rendezvous and Precious!)



2 comments:

  1. Did you know that you can get eyelash extensions? They're pretty neat! Much easier than constantly putting on eyelashes. {:

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks very informative.

    ReplyDelete